[TowerTalk] 3 High Stack Switching

Jay Terleski jayt@arraysolutions.com
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 21:51:25 -0700

Interesting,  seems like here in Texas the propagation changes more dramatically
during the day to favor different combinations of beams.  I frequently find that
the lower or middle beam combinations work better during the late morning runs to
EU......but  maybe I should offer the StackMatch as a non-switch item.   It would
take alot of cost out of it, and make a super easy to do set up?

Looking for ideas here guys and gals,  give me some market research.  I thank
Steve for the great reflector.

1.  Do you want non- switchable  StackMatch for 2 and 3 high stacks
2.  How much power should it take?
3.  Should it be offered in N and So239 connectors?
4.  Would you like a Stackmatch with 2 feedlines, so a single op 2 radio person
could flip in a single main stack beam to the second radio?
5.  Other

Thank you all again.
Jay, WX0B

5.