Crankup safety

Dave Wright dwright@microagesf.com
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:56:03 -0800

Which to me brings up an interesting question.  How much weight can the
cables support?  I recently watched a 300lb. person climb a Tri-Ex LM354
ALMOST nested (the standoff's stop it from fully nesting) where only the
cable was supporting him.  Yes, he survived but it looked awful hairy to
me.

73 de Dave
KB6JOX