TIA-222

Reid Bannon bannonr@ccgate.dl.nec.com
Fri, 10 Jan 97 13:36:14 CDT

     Hi again Steve,

     If you don't mind could you look up the wind speed rating for my
     county.

     I live in Collin County, Texas.  Frisco, Tx is the city.  Which is
     almost on the Denton Collin county line.  Just east into Collin County
     about 5 miles.

     I am in the very early stages of my project.  I am going to map out my
     yard on graph paper per scale this weekend, to try and help determine
     where I can place the tower and guys.  I am hoping I can get by with
     25G.  But want the wind speed ratings first to help me with my
     hardware decisions.

     Just for background in getting started with this project.  I live on a
     small city lot.  The back yard is pretty small with a pool in the way
     also.  So I thought if I could get it all on graph paper per scale I
     could use it to see how and where the guys would fall.  Unless you
     have a better idea?

     Another question, I will be facing is the use of elevated guy support
     poles.  Which I am in favor of getting the guys wires out and up off
     the ground, so the kids would not get closelined so to speak.  Any
     pro's or cons here for me to think about?

     Well more later I am sure as this project goes along.

     73, Reid - N5MTS

     bannonr@ccgate.dl.nec.com  (wk)
     n5mts@ix.netcom.com (hm)