[TowerTalk] TowerTalk reflector archives

morel grunberg morel@shani.net
Mon, 07 Jul 1997 11:49:18 +0300

I have subscriptions to most of the ham reflectors on Internet
 and I found that the TowerTalk reflector is one of the most
 serious and interesting discussions forums . Less reflector
 cops or "ego" issues as in other reflectors.

 I don't know who is the owner/administrator of the reflector
 but I wonder if the bulletins are keeped in an archive. They
 are so many useful issues raised here that it's a pity to throw
 them. I think it will be a good ideea to keep all the messages ,
 (maybe sorted by issues, if possible), but I don't know what
 are the practical and financial aspects of such thing.

 73 de Morel, 4X1AD

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm