[TowerTalk] TowerTalk reflector archives

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 07:40:27 -0400 (EDT)

The admin of this list is K7LXC (k7lxc@contesting.com or
owner-towertalk@contesting.com).

The owner of the box that this system runs on is myself and N5KO
(EX WN4KKN).

The content of this reflector is viewable at
http://www.contesting.com/_towertalk/.  Every message ever
posted to the reflector is here.  You can also use the search
engine at http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm.

As far as the content goes...  Well there are just some mighty
smart guys here.  I appreciate them also.

73

Bill, W4AN