[TowerTalk] ALUMINUM V COPPER

ROBERT WANDERER aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 12:28:50 -0700

Should work on tundra. I'll ask another technical person who has been to Alaska.

Call Ron Block. He may be able to give you a good deal on strap as he gets it from
sources other than the PolyPhaser factory. There may be a local source too.

EVERYTHING worthwhile is either illegal, immoral, fattening or comes with dire
consequences. This is an immutable law of life. The only exception I have found is
my dogs (Norwegian Elkhounds) although being woken up every day around 5 a.m.
could be considered a dire consequence!

73, Bob AA0CY(@contesting.com)
----------
From:  CQK8DO@aol.com[SMTP:CQK8DO@aol.com]
Sent:  Saturday, July 12, 1997 2:52 AM
To:  towertalk@contesting.com
Subject:  Re: [TowerTalk] ALUMINUM V COPPER

<< A 100' roll of our 1.5"-wide copper strap lists for
      $100.95 >>
Ya know, I only need about a thousand feet of that stuff to do the job up
right...

Why is it that everything in life that interests me costs a bloody arm and a
leg, or is fattening, or will get the neighbors up in arms, or already has a
homicidal neanderthal for a boyfriend?   jeeeezz....

Denny...  From the frozen wilds of Meechee Gon...

BTW Bob, does that strap work on tundra?