[TowerTalk] Computer RFI

Scott Bullock twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:15:13 -0400 (EDT)

I've got a 486dx25 with windows and logging software, this machine spews
crud everywhere on 20 meters, also the monitor doesn't like 1.2 kw next to
it ! (I'm on my second monitor) Can you say KABLEWIE? Had wrapped monitor in
tin foil and grounded, it works ok, but looks awful, so today I bought some
of the spray emi/rfi shield for the inside of the monitor case, will let you
know how it works when I get it done.
Scott
KA1CLX