[TowerTalk] Antenna Web Site

Aaron Schmitz aschmitz@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:44:31 -0500

Attention.
   I would like to announce the revision of my antenna web site.  There
are numerous plans for vertical and beam antennas.  The page also
includes several pictures of my home setup.  The pictures show my
stacked quads and roof tower all of which I have built.  Happy surfing.

Aaron Schmitz, KB0YKI
===
Aaron Schmitz   KB0YKI
Route 1 Box 31                          --   ---  \    / |  /  -------
Ewing, MO  63440                 | /   |  \ |   |  \  /  | /      |
 aschmitz@earthlink.net          |\    |--  | / |   {}   | \      |
 aschmitz@culver.edu             | \   |  \ |/  |   {}   |  \     |
 http://home.earthlink.net/~aschmitz/home.html

"Specializing in support for Macintosh and IBM compatible Computers"
"Real Hams use verticals, but smart ones use Yagis!"

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm