From:  Greville Balzarini
Sent:  Wednesday, June 18, 1997 2:36 PM
To:  Steve Weisbrod
Subject:  RE: [TowerTalk] Re: Tryon Titans

Hello Steve,

I just read your message to Frank.
I was wondering what model your friend but up, what antennas he has on
the
top and what the wind load is ?

I am very much interested in this tower arrangement.  I think the T600
will
do for me but I am still working on it.

Thanks for any additional information you can give me.

Thanks, 73
sandy, n1mau

At 01:28 PM 6/18/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi Frank
>A friend of mine Bill Ham (yes that is correct) K0KO has one of these
>towers. They are really built. He has two large Force12's on it no
sweat.
> I would not worry about torque.   I helped him put it up last year. I

>worked ground crew , no climbing for me thats why I got the GM Hazer.
But
>if I was going to climb this is the tower I would get. It's a brute and
>think you'll like it.
Greville (Sandy) Balzarini, Parts Quality
IIS Varian, Gloucester, MA
sandy.balzarini@iis.varian.com
tel: 508-282-2563
fax: 508-283-4542