[TowerTalk] RE: AB-105 safety question

Rus Healy rhealy@mdsroc.com
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:14:23 -0500

I think the only safe way to replace guy wires is to attach a temporary guy near the old one, say, within 10 feet, tension it, then drop the old one and pull up the new one. I'd attach the temporary guy above the existing one to make tangling less of a problem during replacement.

--73, Rus, NJ2L
nj2l@mdsroc.com