[TowerTalk] Building inspectors

J. Feustle jfeustle@uoft02.utoledo.edu
Thu, 01 May 1997 19:36:30 -0400

These people really exist? I worked for a number of years for a large
plumbing company while in high school and as an undergraduate in college.
One of my extra curricular "assignments," outisde of protecting the boss
from the people who wanted to "talk" to him about unionizing his shop, was
nailing the little brown envelope destined for the hands of the building
inspector in the right place in one of the basements under construction. I
must have soldered miles of copper pipe, yet never saw a single building
inspector. Perhaps times have indeed changed. Or, maybe it's still, as
others have pointed out, the luck of the draw.

Oh, yea, all of our houses passed inspection.

73
Joe, N8JF