[TowerTalk] rotators

Michael McLaughlin km5bn@camalott.com
Fri, 9 May 1997 12:40:17 +0100

Thanks for reading this.I,m looking for the name of a rotator that has a
track that surrounds the outside of the tower.Have been looking in
magazines but have not fond what i,m looking for.I have a 2element hy-gain
40 meter beam and planning on getting
klm 34a soon.Was thinking of putting the 40m beam on that rotator on the
tower then using a mast for the tri bander.Or can it all be put on one mast
on the tower.The tower
has not been brought yet but will be a rohn 45 so thinking this would be
good for my area here in west Tx.The wind load will be about 17sq feet.I
dont know what the wind
profiles are here.thanks again <km5bn@camalott.com>