[TowerTalk] Re: EMF Compliance (Don't post here please)

David L. Thompson thompson@mindspring.com
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:11:39 -0500 (EST)

>Speaking of neighbors and lawyers fees, 1Jan98 is right around the corner
>and I haven't seen any definitive statement of how we confirm EMF limits
>compliance that is AFAIK required on that date...
>
>Big Don

Most of us are worried about EMF compliance especially if we have neighbors
that have complained about TVI, telephone RFI etc.  I talked with the local
FCC FOB office and this could be a "MAJOR" problem if slick lawyers get
involved...but lets not spend space discussing it here unless towers or
antenna are part of the equation.

For now lets get back to towers.........................

Dave K4JRB