[TowerTalk] Orion Rotator repair

Effinger SH (Sam) at MSXSOPC SE060676@shellus.com
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:55:41 -0500

As a result of lightning i had a problem with the motor part of the
Orion 2800p rotator.  I called M2 and Wyatt was very helpful in getting
me parts and talking me through the actual repair...keeps my down time
to a minimum....
After looking inside the Orioin I was doubly impressed...very nice and
rugged construction...
So a big A plus for M2...

I didn't receive much information for installing MOV's and what is the
proper method to home brew a terminal strip...

Just got the AEA tdr so will play with that and see what condition my
coax and control cables are in...

Thanks for any additional input on the MOV question

73/Sam    K9SD
Sam Effinger
SIET- Utilities