[TowerTalk] Spreading HD Thimbles

Frank Donovan donovanf@sgate.com
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:49:53 -0400 (EDT)

Kirk,

I recommend that you purchase "open pattern" heavy duty thimbles, the only
type recommended -- and the only type sold -- by Rohn.

I would not recommend modifying the critical structural components of your
tower system.  Thimbles will inevitably be weakened my working them,
hardly worth it when you consider how inexpensive thimbles are.

73
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@sgate.com