[TowerTalk] Ham IV rotor disassembly

Fred Roberts froberts@pe.net
Fri, 03 Apr 1998 12:08:43 -0800

Steve:

Everyone remembers the steel balls going in eighteen different
directions.  Odd, isn't it.  My only suggestion is that when
re-installing the steel balls, just put a little Lubriplate or other
light grease on them ... it serves to make them stick in the track and
makes re-assembly easier and quicker.

73-
Fred Roberts, W6TKV
Riverside, CA  (where some of the steel balls, from the first
disassembly, still remain hidden)