[TowerTalk] Slump testing?

J.P. Kleinhaus w2xx@cloud9.net
Wed, 08 Apr 1998 12:03:35 -0400

Hi Bill:

Thanks for an informative posting.  Now that I understand the
relationship between slump and PSI rating, I'll know what to
look out for, and more important, what to specify to sound like
a pro.

I really appreciate your advice.

73, J.P. W2XX

PS. They are delivering concrete in a "metered truck" that apparently
mixes and dispenses the material on site, eliminating the concrete
spinning in the drum for the 45 minutes or so from the plant to
my house.  Any special tricks with this stuff??  I assume when the
guy shows up, I'll tell him I want 5000 PSI with 4-5 inch slump,
depending on what the pumper truck wants to see.
J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx@cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."