[TowerTalk] Telrex 3 ele 10 mtr beam

T A RUSSELL n4kg@juno.com
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:33:18 -0600

Hi Mike,

My Telrex 3L20 came with pre-drilled holes so all I had to do
was assemble it.   The instruction sheet showed NO dimensions
for adjusting element lengths.

If your 3L10 does not have predrilled holes, and you are not
successful in obtaining the suggested lengths, then the next
best thing is to model the antenna and optimize for your desired
performance.

BTW, the Telrex 3L designs are VERY  GOOD designs, a real
tribute to someone having spend a LOT of time and effort on
their antenna test range.  Telrex had Yagi design / optimization
down long before computer modeling was even thought about.

73 / GL,  Tom  N4KG

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]