[TowerTalk] RE: KLM & Other Conducting Paste

rikik@inter.net.il rikik@inter.net.il
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 22:15:58 -0700

Sorry to hear that others have had this problem too.   Sorry Louis, I think
you only have two possible alternatives:  Either (1) Dismantle and properly
clean all the aluminum - this must be done  chemically  if the corosion is
very advanced. Then reassemble the antenna using the correct conductive
paste (Penetrox, NoAlox, etc. - this has been discussed in depth on this
reflector), or (2) Scrap the antenna.

73,
Riki, 4X4NJ