[TowerTalk] Rohn HD-3-6-71

Bud k4isv@westky.com
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 01:18:16 -0500

I have recently acquired a Rohn HD-3-6-71 ( Heavy Duty 71 ft)  crank-up.
This tower is extremely heavy duty, has a tilt over and mororized
raising/lowering.  It has been painted a medium green by the original owner
( blended in with all the trees).  All the cables are on and operating but
I would strongly suggest replacing

I was planning on shipping this to a contest setting in VP5 but am now
considering selling and installing Rohn 55 down there.

I can arrange shipping-- approximately 850 lbs--

Serious inquiries only-- I will sell at a great price
1-800-467-2607  work  ( ask for Bud)

73,
Bud- K4ISV

THANKS STEVE FOR ALLOWING ME TO POST THIS ON TOWERTALK