[TowerTalk] Advice: Beverage Wire

Mike Lamb n7ml@imt.net
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:48:07 +0000

Hello Bill,

I have been using electric fence Aluminum wire for a few years now and it does
work great.  I love the fact that you can suspend it every 300 feet with very
little sag.  I was able to get 17 ga. aluminum wire for a while and it was the
perfect size for strength, but not too much weight.  Now all I can get is 16
ga. and it is a little too heavy, but still okay.

It is about as stealthy as you can get I guess except when the sun is just at
the right angle then it shimmers as expected.

73/Mike, N7ML