[TowerTalk] Towertalk

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:38:03 -0500 (EST)

A just quick FYI...

Lately we've been getting more and more people posting messages to
towertalk that are not subscribed.  This causes the message to be bounced
to the list-admin for approval.  Which, could cause the message to slip
through the cracks and not be approved.  The reason you must be subscribed
to the reflector to post, is due to the spammers.  If they knew the list
was wide open, we would all be hit with their junk mail.  Just about daily
we trash a spam message destined for towertalk.

I understand there are reasons for not wanting to be subscribed.  We will
continue to approve the messages for those who prefer to read towertalk on
the web.

73

Bill, W4AN