[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Motors

Greg - N4CC n4cc@ezl.com
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:57:21 -0600

Happy New Year to all....
Recently I acquired 2 prop pitches and when I
started to look into restoration, I discovered that
both have 12 V stamped on the motors.  The
motors are in very nice condition.  The "problem"
is all of my other pp's and controls are for
24V.  I had never heard of 12 V motors being used
on prop pitches but...I have now...hi.  My question
is this -- is there anyone out there who uses 12 V
motors who may have 24 V spares that he would
trade?  The motors are interchangeable -- just
different voltage.  I don't necessarily want to swap
the gear assemblies...just the motors.  Thanks
and 73 de Greg-N4CC