[TowerTalk] K1TTT Web site

L. B. Cebik cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 08:32:15 -0500 (EST)

I have added a link to David Robbins' website, specifically to his
technical notes, from my own site.  Not having a link has been an
unforgivable oversight, since David has gathered together a combination of
his own analyses and hard-to-find items from internet sources, and he
constantly is adding to the site.  The available notes include important
items on antennas and antenna system elements, plus a large assortment of
items of interest to DXers, contesters, those interested in software for
ham radio.  My link takes you to the technical notes, but be sure to back
up to David's home page for access to a long list of useful links to other
sites.

The URL for the technical notes is
   http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/technotes/techref.html

The series of 3 stub articles is required reading for folks thinking
about stub filters.  W3LPL's long Yagi designs are available.  There are
also coiled-coax balun measurements.  There are also notes on receiver
filters.  That should get you started into a valuable resource without
even having scratched the surface.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu