[TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800 with CT Contesting Software

Herb Rosenberg herbr@netcom.com
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 10:10:16 -0800 (PST)

I am planning on purchasing a M2 Orion 2800 rotator for use with the K1EA
CT contesting software for automatic beam headings.

I exchanged an email with Ken Wolff, K1EA regarding this combo, and Ken
replied stating that he had problems with the Orion rotators, and was
never able to get his CT software to work with the 2800.

I am interested in hearing from anyone that might be using this
combination to find out if anyone has gotten this to work well.

Thanks.

herbr@netcom.com