[TowerTalk] Phased Verticals: Masts/towers

DavisRFinc DavisRFinc@aol.com
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:54:32 EST

<< Hi Steve! I enjoyed reading about your 80M phased array. I have a question
 that perhaps you can answer for me about the old Colatchco switching system.

Hi Dick.  I'll do some digging and see what I can find out regarding the phase
corrector.  Will get back to you asap.  Sounds great on your radial system.
Yes, your order was handled by my firm, DAVIS RF Co., and my partner delivered
it to you as our warehouse is not far from you.  Orion Wire is the specialty
cable design end of our group.  Most of our volume is commercial but where I'm
a ham, and we get good help from hams on referrals, we discount to hams.
Regarding the snow slowing you down, just juice up that radial system, melt it
away, and continue on HI.  73, Steve Davis, K1PEK
  DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams.BURY-FLEX ™ low loss HF-microwave coax;FLEX-WEAVE™ aerial
wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc.