[TowerTalk] water in hole

Jimmy Weierich kg2au@stny.lrun.com
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 00:27:07 -0400

According to the Rohn catalog, drawing number B841300R10, "Foundation
Material Specifications, Installation Notes and Tolerances":

22.   Free fall concrete may be used provided fall is vertical down without
      hitting sides of excavation, formwork, reinforcing bars, form ties,
      cage bracing or other obstructions. Under no circumstances shall
      concrete fall through water.

Jimmy, KG2AU       <kg2au@stny.lrun.com>