[TowerTalk] Re: Force 12, Inc. e-mail problems

force12@interserv.com force12@interserv.com
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning to all.

following:

Our provider has had a lot of problems over the last several months, such as not
delivering mail to us and not delivering mail sent by us, even though it appears
that it there were no problems encountered. Occasionally, we will get mail that
is many months old, including brochure requests. Their system also crashed twice
and cost us at least a month of e-mail that has yet to be recovered. This has
been a terrible problem.

To this end, we are setting up with another provider. In the meantime, please
contact us via FAX, as it always works correctly.
		The FAX number is 1.805.227.1684

We will continue to check this address until the changeover and it hopefully
will limp along, eventually delivering e-mail to this office.

Thanks and our apology for the inconvenience.

Have a great day & 73,
                Tom Schiller, N6BT
		President, Force 12, Inc.
			Amateur Antennas, Commercial Towers & Antennas
		P.O. Box 1349 Paso Robles, CA  93447
		Phone: 805.227.1680   FAX 805.227.1684
		Web Site: http://www.QTH.com/force12