[TowerTalk] Wilson SYS33 performance?

Mmoon3@aol.com Mmoon3@aol.com
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 22:16:08 EDT

Sorry to overload the reflector with so many questions...

I have an OLD 3 element System33 tribander I plan on putting on the new tower
until I find something cheap and better in the future.  I always loved the
gain and f/b of monobanders, so I may go with 3 elements on 10, 15, and 20.

Question:  Anyone have an opinion of the System 33 tribander?  I have it
mounted about 20' off the ground now (don't laugh), and can't tell if it has
any front/back.  I know it's way too low to exhibit any real pattern.  Should
it perform about the same as a comparable current-day 3-element tribander?

Thanks.
Mark N3AVA/0  (hopefully to be pouring the tower concrete soon!)