[TowerTalk] Force 12 80M zagi/yagi modifications

Charlie Summers csummers@diac.com
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:22:20 -0600

Hi to all:

I am hearing rumors about the Force 12 80M beam antennas concerning a
modification that really makes them play.  The rumor goes that the
linear loading wires on the original antenna are discarded and replaced
with high Q coils.

Can anyone shed any light on this or let me know if anyone knows anybody
who has modified one of these beams?

Again, at this stage it is just a rumor and I cannot substantiate
anything but folks are talking about enhancing the performance of a
Force 12 product which I would like to learn more about.

Thanks and 73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>