[TowerTalk] Take-off angles & Modelling Tri-Banders

John Brosnahan broz@csn.net
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 07:35:32 -0700 (MST)

>I was originally asking for statistical data on how the arival angles
>change form day to day over a particular path. I still don't feel that I
>have that data, but maybe the question is wrong and what we really have
>is differing dominant modes from one day to another.

Andy, sounds like you need to get "All the right Angles" by
Dean Straw, N6BV.  Dean has done a LOT of statistical
analysis on angles of arrival in this book as well as providing
software to model antenna height versus typical arrival angles.

His newer sofware is called YT (old stuff as YTAD).  You can
reach him at     "Straw, Dean,  N6BV" <rdstraw@arrl.org>

But then this may be old news and if so, my apologies for
restating th obvious.

73  John  W0UN