[TowerTalk] Ratio of mast inside tower vs outside tower?

Scott Bullock twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:32:59 -0500

HOLEY SHMOLEY BATMAN! You are going to put that mast into a Create roof
tower? I'd think twice about that if I was you. Kinda cheesy setup I think.
That's just a glorified tripod in my eyes.

As for the galvanizing, don't waste ur time with the spray on, get the
brush on so you can do a better and thicker job of it. I did it on mine and
it looks great, and will inhibit rust for many moons.
FWIW and my kevlar undies on...
73,
Scott
KA1CLX