[TowerTalk] Ratio of mast inside tower vs outside tower?

Scott Bullock twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:38:22 -0500

Just thought of something else-I cut my mast like this too-and yes it
brought a tear to my eyes after paying for it, however I couldn't lower it
down any more due to the small sized (1/2x6x6) rotor shelf brackets not
being able to be adjusted any further out to go further down in the tower.
Plan on sitting there for about 2 hours with a hacksaw, I did mine with a
metal blade in a tiger saw and it took me almost 1/2 hour and alot of
cursing to cut mine. I could'nt beleive how tuff that stuff was-it took the
teeth off a standard blade, I had to go to the store and get a Cobalt blade.
cul,
Scott
KA1CLX

Anyone need a 4' piece of 4130 mast? :)