[TowerTalk] Polyphaser ham representative, EMP, lightening, etc.

DavisRFinc DavisRFinc@aol.com
Fri, 22 May 1998 09:24:29 EDT

After hearing the concern on Tower Talk regarding the lack of service since
the ham customer service rep at Polyphaser left, I took a harder look at our
representation of this line.  I also took note of the several messages posted
on TT with regard to Polyphasers quality and leading image, as well as DC
blocked design.   We have been handling Polyphaser for over five years but
never marketed it due to our primary line of business, commercial wire/cable
design and standard wire/cable distribution, taking precedent.  I spoke with
Polyphaser and they are very interested in continuing to service the ham
community.  My firm will provide our usual "bend over backwards" assistance
with any questions and orders or catalog needs.  Your help in spreading the
word is appreciated.  I can be contacted directly at 978 369 1738 or for
routine ordering, catalog requests, etc. my other branch at 1-800-328-4773
(800 DAVIS RF) will be glad to assist anybody, or if need be, they will advise
me to return the call.  We apreciaate fax and Email as much as possible due to
volume but we are fine with phone calls as well.  Also, we discount all
products to hams and have an excellent reputation for pricing, "friendly
service" and followup.  I'm sure that there are many on TT  and Kenwood
reflectors who can confirm this based on their feedback to us.  Hope this new
service will benefit many and solve the problem about dealing with Polyphaser.
Thanks for your time to read this.  73,  Steve Davis,  K1PEK