[TowerTalk] Anti-climb shielding

SavageBR@aol.com SavageBR@aol.com
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:15:26 EST

I use plastic garden fence, $7.00 a roll at Home Depot. It has only small
holes in the fence, too small for a young foot. I cut it to wrap around my
Rohn 25 with one wrap that extends up about 6 ft. I attached it to the tower
with black plastic cable ties. If I have a lot of work to do on the tower I
cut the ties and remove the fence. Otherwise I use a step ladder and step over
the fence. The height of garden fence on the tower was determined by the
height of my ladder!!

Bruce, AA4Z

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm