[TowerTalk] Fw: MDP-750 Pulley alignment

Bill Aycock baycock@hiwaay.net
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:01:26 -0600

I have never seen this type of installation before, but it seems obvious to
me that the angle is there for the purpose of allowing the cables to align
with the staggered feed to the large pulley. -- in other words, the
re-threading was done backwards.

Just the engineers perspective.

Bill- W4BSG