[TowerTalk] 105BA VS. 105CA 10 Meter Antenna

Bill Hider, N3RR n3rr@erols.com
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 02:46:28 +0100

The 105CA, as supplied either as a BA or CA is so light weight that the HiGain
clamp, as provided, works just fine.  Don't worry about it.  My upper 105CA
(originally a BA, but installed as a CA)  is at 141 feet and has been through
70+ mph winds no problem.

As far as the models, the HiGain YO models of HiGain monobanders can be found
on their website at: http://www.hy-gain.com/models.htm

The CA element spacing (105 and 155 CAs) and more are found at the bottom of
the following webpage:
http://www.hy-gain.com/links.htm

Bill, N3RR