[TowerTalk] Connector source?

DavisRFinc@aol.com DavisRFinc@aol.com
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:09:17 EDT

Hi,  we carrry a full line of connectors.  Give me all dimensions you can (OD,
conductor , alum wall size, any markings on cable, etc.), I'll see what I can
do.  Regards, Steve Davis, K1PEK  DAVIS RF Co.

DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ™ low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE™ aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ™, Heliax™, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF)