[TowerTalk] More on KT34XA

Dan Arney kn6di@groupone.net
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:10:36 -0700

Dave and group, Tube sales is all over the country with 800 numbers that
ring at the closest office from where you dial. For 1 piece they be out
of sight. They do have stock including Chromolly in any grade/Dia and
lengths up to 24'. Not galvenized that and freight are plus. May not be
the cheapest but when you need it!!!!!!
Hank KN6DI
73