[TowerTalk] stacking 20m beams

henry gillow-wiles henry@pacinfo.com
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:08:15 -0700

I have a 4ele 20m monobander at 90ft. I have another 17m 4 ele monobander
that I can make into a 20m and mount on the tower somewhere below the first
beam.  Can I get enough seperation to make it worth stacking?

Or would it be better to leave the 17m a 17m?

Another piece of the puzzle is that I have a TH7 DXX at 33 feet on another
tower. Is this antenna (the TH7) going to fill in the same incoming signal
holes that the lower monobander would?

What kind of gain improvement might I be looking at if I stack the
monobanders?

 I went from the TH& and a 402-CD on one tower to monobanders on 10-40 and
3 towers.

Too many choices.........

Thank you .....

end