[TowerTalk] force 12 stacks

John Langdon jlangdon@outer.net
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:12:28 -0600

I have a WARC7 in between a C3 and C4XL stack, with about 15' spacing from it to the other antennas.  As I remember, Tom told me to get 10' or more of spacing to avoid problems.  I see no interaction.  The WARC-7 outperforms the stack with a tuner on 12 and 17 in most instances and gives really good performance on 30.  Since I am primarily using the station via remote control, I did not want to mess with a tuner for the C3/C4 on 12 and 17.  If you were going to run barefoot all the time, using the C3/C4 with an auto tuner in the rig would probably be fine, but if you want to use an amplifier and make quick QSYs, you will be happier with the WARC7.

73 John N5CQ