[TowerTalk] Do I have the correct Penetrox?

Jon Schmidt schmidtj@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 05 Sep 1998 10:36:20 -0700

Hi Gang!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday
weekend!  I just received a little container of
stuff from HRO in Anaheim, CA that they are
calling Penetrox, and they said it is from KLM.  I
have never used this material before so I want to
make sure it is correct.  It is a silverish-gray
paste that is in a petroleum base that smells just
like anti-seize compound.  It is not the black or
copper colored paste that I have seen so many of
you here on the reflector talk of.  Has anyone
used this before and is it the correct type that I
should be using?

Thanks and 73,

Jon  WD8JSA

San Clemente, CA