[TowerTalk] FS: Safety belts and harnesses

RJA konecc@mindspring.com
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 20:15:59 -0400

I have the following safety belts for sale,
all are unused and made by Miller Equipment,
a top-quality supplier of OSHA fall protection
equipment.

Quantities are limited, so it's first-come
first-serve.

Add $7 per order for shipping via UPS.

Miller publishes the following size table
for their belts:

    Small:    	32 to 40 belt size
    Medium:     	36 to 44 belt size
    Large:      	40 to 48 belt size
    Ex. Large:  	44 to 52 belt size

For example, I have a 38" waist and I can fit
into a small belt (on the last hole!), but be
sure to make allowance for extra clothing
(jacket, sweater, etc.).

NOTE: All lanyards are sold out!

----
Body belt with (2) "D" rings $40 (Small only)

----
Body belt with one large gorilla hook on
a swivel attached to "D" ring allows a lot
of flexibility in motion, removable 3" back
pad. No lanyard required. $20 (Medium only)

---
Body belt, requires lanyard which attaches
directly to belt. Good for attaching to ladder,
roofing work, or for just a all-around heavy-duty
belt.  $5 each (M, L, XL, no Small)

----
Shoulder harness, adjustable shoulder straps,
double ply waist strap, single "D" ring on back
or front.  $25 (Large only).

----
Full body fall-arresting harness with
(1) back "D" ring, friction buckles.
$25 (Small only)

----
Body belt with single "D" ring. $20
(Small, Large)

Leather tool holders, attaches to
belt.  $2 with purchase of any belt or harness.

  		73 and safe climbing!

	        -- 	Rich K1CC
	   	k1cc@mindspring.com