[TowerTalk] 402-CD Questions

Bill Hider, N3RR n3rr@erols.com
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 02:32:15 +0100

I can't answer question #1 because I put my 40-2CDs in  ringrotors.

Question #2 though is very clear:  The measurement is from the OUTSIDE dimension
of EA to the OUTSIDE dimension of EG (not including the phenolic insulator,
metal-to-metal measurement). Another way to say this is as you put it in your
question: "...from the inside edge of the director
element to the inside edge of the reflector element..."  YES that's it!!

73,

Bill, N3RR