[TowerTalk] Tilt-base 25G at side of house - pulley?

David Feldman dgf@netcom.com
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have a 30' 25G tower on a fold-over base plate at the side of my
house (very little clearance). It's too heavy with antennas on top to
walk it up and down, and I'd like to avoid climbing to service the
antennas on top. Any ideas for how I could arrange a pulley or winch
to help me tilt over and re-raise the tower? Unfortunately, I have no
access from behind the tower where it would be most natural to put
a vertical support and winch, so I'm wondering if there is some arrangement
that might work in front of the tower (on the same side aw where it would
be lowered).

73 Dave WB0GAZ dgf@netcom.com