[TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor

Bob Thacker k3gt@pgh.net
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:55:23 -0400

Just had Norm's Rotor Service rebuild a T2X...nice job...very fast, 3
days! For both rotor and control box, labor was 50 bucks plus parts.
Mine cost @ 150 bucks which included a new lower casting, a brake delay,
a bunch of parts, stainless connector board (which I prefer) and all new
stainless bolts. Most likely comparable to hygain prices but only at
Norms can you get the stainless board and brake delay.

73,
Bob, K3GT