[TowerTalk] Tribander needed

Tony kazmakites n2tk@idsi.net
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:35:19 -0400

Looking for a tribander to replace the C3 that was destroyed when a tower
fell over during a storm at the contest station at V26B. Does anyone have a
TH6, TH7, C3, C4 or similar type tribander that they want to part with? The
tribander is used for the multiplier station.

Please state the condition and price. Also, is it in shippable condition if
not within pickup distance from the NYC, NJ area? Figure that with all the
C31XR's, X9's, and Skyhawks going up there ought to be a surplus of used
tribanders floating around.

Of course if a dealer or manufacturer wants to help us out here we would be
much obliged. We came very close to the North American CQWW phone record
last year. We want to beat that record, so we are trying our best to get our
hardware in shape and checked out.

Tony
N2TK/V26AK