[TowerTalk] Re: Big Boy rotors

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:34:54 -0400

Hello Al,

I put this response on line as I get a lot of e mail concerning the BIG BOY rotors
just like yours.

First, please check on the webpage for PROSISTEL BIG BOY which is
www.firstcallcom.net/bigboy.html    Please understand we can not keep up with some
changes much less the orders coming in.  The base had changed as did many other specs
on the BIG BOY units.  I would go by the webpage until literature is actually
printed.  The "clam shell"  mast clamp is in development and actually made.  Expect to
see a special design shortly. When everything is ready and production catches up, you
will see full page ads in many mags.  Prosistel has a good line of rotors but never
expected  the selling  job we have done for them.

Again, don't give up, just give us a call.  Look at our website

Regards, Joel, K2QBV

FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS,INC
firstcall@cyburban.com
Toll Free 800 426 8693

Regarding your installation, whatever it is, BIG BOY will turn it  and have a reserve.
Remember, this is a double worm gear design with a 1/4 HP motor.