[TowerTalk] Shunt Feeding Tower for 80 Meters

Phil Clements philk5pc@tyler.net
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 07:36:14 -0600

Keep the spacing of the gamma wire constant as you go up.
IOW, use insulated support arms that are the same length.
Use several insulated arms to keep the gamma wire immobilized
in the wind. There should be no effect on your yagi at all.

GL!
Phil, K5PC