[TowerTalk] The ultimate one tower system

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 16:38:13 -0600

Roy,

I would recommend a rotary dipole for 40M, as far above your
LP as you can comfortably get it (say 10 to 15 ft) if your tower
and mast can handle it.   For those with tribanders, gamma
matching the boom as a rotary dipole on 40 and 30M works
GREAT.

de Tom  N4KG